FIRST
This weekend I finished my dining room tasks. I don’t have any before pictures, but lucky for you I have the after!I added another bookshelf and the curtains. I feel like it has turned out like I wanted to, and I can’t wait to finish the table decor!
SECOND
Did the Bachelor get new producers this year? I feel like the show has never been more dramatic than this season. Or maybe it’s just Jake, maybe he’s über dramatic. FIRST the rose in the fire SECOND crying again in the show and THIRD asking to send 2 girls home instead of 1? I mean seriously.Speaking of the THIRD topic. I was watching Bonnie Hunt (does anyone else watch her? hilarious.) and she brought up the scene where Jake asks Chris to send an extra girl home…it sounds as though they are both *taking a tinkle* while talking to each other. I never noticed it the first time around, but when they played it back it was quite obvious. Jake about died from embarrassment as she made jokes about it. I was in hysterics listening to her banter.
Why did I not know who this girl even was until 45 minutes into the 3rd episode? No wonder she went home. and what they heck kind of pants is she wearing in this photo? Definitely not his type! And I wasn’t surprised he sent home Kathryn. She should have seen it coming, they had absolutely NOTHING to talk about on their one-on-one time.
THIRD
Apparently we have a huge ICE storm headed our way. Surprise Surprise. Today its 60° and tomorrow it’s going to ice. Thank you Oklahoma! Anyways, I had to think strategically in what I bought at the store today on my lunch break. Almost everything I buy on a regular basis has to be heated or refrigerated in some way to eat it. So I purchased the following:- Bananas
- Pre-made rolls
- Saltines
I’ll more than likely purchase some ice tonight. I happen to have a large cooler and it might be just the place to keep my milk cold for a couple of days!
The hard part about living alone during an ice storm, especially if the electricity decides to disappear, is what to do to keep yourself entertained. I haven’t purchased any books in awhile so I might be making a stop to Target on my way home from the gym. Any reading suggestions?
How bout you? What do you do to get yourself ready for a potentially epic ice storm?
2 comments:
I have a few books you could borrow! Something Borrowed, Something Blue...Emily Giffin is pretty entertaining.
Ashleigh and him had noooottthing to talk about. But I really liked her and Catherine. I thought it was funny how Jake had to GO FIND CHRIS with 2 roses left. Shouldn't Chris have been standing right there waiting to announce that THIS was the final rose?? Editing can do funny tricks :)
Do you post through blogger?
LOVE the dining room E! Looks great! I love this blog stuff so I stay more in the loop of whats going on :)
Post a Comment