January 28, 2010

movin right along.

(I FORGOT TO POST THIS ON MONDAY)

After a VERY busy week, motivation set in this weekend and I completed my last set of curtains and putting together a new bookshelf.

Besides my chair project (pictures and process to come), only minor things are left in the redecorating mission. It felt so good to cross so much off my list yesterday! (yes, I have a list of things I want to do to the house posted on my refrigerator!)

For those of you who are interested....which is probably very few, here's the list:
• Reorganize all shelving in the house with knick-knacks and pictures
• Make a table runner for kitchen table and purchase candles for the top of it
• Purchse new lamps for sofa table and new lamp shade for standing lamp
• Find worthy tie backs for living room curtains
• Make new canvas paintings for living room
• Finish chairs and find in-table for them if needed
• Touch up all walls in house with new paint
• Get new sheets, new pillows, and new decorative pillow coverings for bed (I'm determined to make my bed every day when I get these)
• Paint bedroom and bathroom
• Get new organizing gadgets for bedroom/closet (shoe holder, new hanging rods, etc.)
• Find a curtain solution for the kitchen

My goal is to have it done by the end of summer. That's PLENTY of time in my book!

I'm SO incredibly happy with how everything is turning out! It is starting to feel like a home and not a college apartment!

*OPINIONS NEEDED*
I'm at a loss on how/where to store my exercise equipment.
I have a big exercise ball
and a Leg Magic machine. (for those of you wondering, it's one of the hardest workouts I've EVER done!)



any suggestions would be greatly appreciated =)

No comments: