January 28, 2010

prepared.

Well. I stayed up last night thinking 'oh they'll for sure close school tomorrow'. ya, no such luck.
I woke up only 30 minutes before I had to leave because 'oh for sure they've canceled school'. still, no such luck.
I got to school and immediately checked my email because 'for sure they're closing school at noon'. no email.

So, I sit here glad that I packed a bag full of *JUST IN CASE* goodies in case I get stuck at school and even worse with maybe no electricity.

  • 2 pairs of workout/pajama type pants (layering could be needed if the electricity goes out)
  • Uggs and 2 pairs of socks
  • Box of Cliff protein bars
  • 6 bottles of water
  • 1 sleeve of saltines
  • A flash light
  • A candle
  • A lighter
  • Book
  • Cord to keep my phone charged from the computer (so it'll be full if the electricity goes out)
  • My beanie
I'm anxiously awaiting a do not reply email from Pres Boren saying the University will close at noon.

KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!!

No comments: