It's so ironic how things happen.
On Tuesday morning, the first article on yahoo's shine page was entitled "How to Get Over Mr. Wrong and Find Mr. Right" It was an article on a book a woman wrote after her divorce and is said to give very helpful advice on modern dating. (adding to amazon shopping cart now)
On Wednesday afternoon I came across the same web page, but with an article titled "5 ways to enjoy your post break up misery". It lists them as:
1) Vacationing. (good idea if I wasn't broke)
2) Chopping off your Hair. (I think I'll do the oposite and grow it out)
3) Making new playlists. It's so funny how a relationship can ruin songs you once loved!
4) Find a new hobby. (my 5k's will take care of that)
• I also think I'm going to take a class in the spring on Photoshop. I've always wanted to learn more about it, maybe I'll even take one on web design.
5) Redecorate your apartment. (this one strikes a major cord)
• After taking down pictures and realizing just how many I really had, I think its time to get rid of my shelves.
• I'll refer to #4 except it's an old hobby and I'll paint some new paintings for the living room.
• I'll show you my cheap and easy way to make curtains using these
• And if I'm really up to it. I might just turn my office nook into a craft nook, oh what a dream come true that would be!
and today I found "How to get over your Ex in 7 days"
• Day 1: Indulge yourself.(Thank you bottle of Relax)
• Day 2: Focus on you. (Thank you blogger for letting me publish my goals)
• Day 3: Rediscover your sexy self (Thank you sexy top I wore to dinner)
• Day 4: Reflect (Thursday) I'm supposed to annalyze what went wrong, what I liked/didn't like about our relationship or him)
• Day 5: The final good-bye (Friday) Housekeeping issues...
• Day 6: Reconnect with friends and family (Saturday) Not sure my exact plans, but everyone has been so amazing that I dont think this will be a problem!
• Day 7: Back on The Prowl (Sunday) This is where I tell myself there is another person out there for me and I will find him.
I think it'll take me a LOT and I mean LOT longer than 7 days to get over him. But it's at least a start.


1 comment:
ok seriously, I am giving you my copy of "Eat,Pray,Love" and you are reading it quick!
Post a Comment