January 13, 2010

goal.

Fitness has been a big priority in my life for the last few years. I started out this year with a couple of resolutions in that department. And until the "break up" I was right on track.

Due to the aforementioned "break up", I'm on hiatus this week.

But starting....MONDAY! I'm getting back on track!

For about the last 3 years now it has been a goal of mine to run a 5K in less than 30 minutes. Ok ok, you can stop laughing now. I can't run fast, never have been able to. But this year, I am DETERMINED to do it!





It's still pretty cold out so I'll have to resort to a treadmill for the time being. I have plenty of chances this spring, summer, and fall to obtain my goal.  But I need to set myself a plan for how to get there.

Here are the races I have planned so far:

RedBud Classic April 11, 2010 @ 2:00pm
Oklahoma City Memorial April 24, 2010 @ 6:40am

So that leaves me


I better get my run on!

No comments: