I’ve had a Sam’s Club membership for a few years now. Why, I’m not really sure. I HARDLY ever buy food there. I don’t go through anything fast enough to buy in bulk {and it’s always in variety packs, I’m not a variety kind of person}. Most of the time I’m only in there because I’m extremely bored and I like to look around at their stuff; However, the place comes in handy for a few things.
1) They have THE MOST AMAZING BROWNIES EVER. I’m not joking. I’ve never had a party or taken them to a party without receiving millions of compliments about them. {If only I could claim them as my own}.
They’re pre-made but have the perfect amount of gooey-ness. They box even has lines so you can cut them evenly!
2) Sam’s also has quite the selection of flowers. I’m serious. They’re flowers are gorgeous; not like ones you find in the grocery store {although they do have some bouquets like that}. You can pick anything from carnations to calla lilies; all ranging in price from $4-10/bundle {usually 4-10 stems}.
Last weekend I purchased bundles of calla lilies, hydrangeas, irises, and some spider daisies. It cost me a total of $25.00 and here is the final product.
{designing bouquets is definitely not in my future}
3) Fruit. I’m a BIG fruit eater and this place has not only a huge selection, but GREAT prices! You can’t beat a pineapple for $2.99. {Maybe you can at Wal-Mart, but I refuse to go there}
If you have a membership there take advantage of it! And if you don’t, go find someone who has one!
2 comments:
hahaha! Thats awesome! Sams is actually where all my wedding flowers came from :)
give me brownies now!!!
Post a Comment