I finished Chelsea’s 2nd book much quicker than the first. {Thank you fabulous weather}
It was just as funny and easy to read as the first one. I’m pretty sure I got a few funny looks from neighbors over the last few weekends while reading this at the pool. There might have been a few moments when I burst out into laughter.
I started her last book on Saturday. So far pretty hilarious! I’m looking forward to a few more good laughs over the coming weeks.
I don’t know what I’m going to read after I finish Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang. I still have Eat, Pray, Love sitting on my bookshelf. I received it for my birthday and read through about 100 pages before I put it down. I just could not get into it. But now that the movie is coming out {the previews look great}, I might give it a try again.
Any book suggestions for me? I like light-hearted, funny, girly books. I can’t handle the deep thinking, mystery, or hardcore romance novels, they’re just too serious for me and my pool reading.
1 comment:
I loved all 3 of her books! So hilarious! And I did the same thing with Eat, Pray, Love. It was boring to me and I can't get myself to pick it back up... might just settle on the movie! I just got 5th Avenue 5 am I hear it's really good!
Post a Comment