July 14, 2010

boyfriends.

I am FAR FAR FAR from being a "in fashion" dresser. Usually my friends are the first to pick up on trends and months later they finally grow on me enough that I want them. {i.e. the romper}
Lately I've been craving a pair of boyfriend jeans. There are just some moments when putting on a pair of loose-fitting, super soft jeans sounds oh-so-relaxing. I believe I mentioned my obsession with jeans in this post, and a pair of BF's would really just further my collection. {loving the idea of that}
So here are 2 I've picked out that I like. {click to go to the links
destructed medium tint product thumbnail imagedark product thumbnail image






BUT here's the problem. I'm just not even sure how to go about wearing these! With heels? With sandals? With a tank top? With a loose fitting T? With a tight fitting T?
Do you see my confusion??!?
I need help!
So tell me which pair? and how do I wear them?!

2 comments:

DGrace said...

Skip. I don't get these jeans! I don't even like them on jen Anniston!

Julia. said...

I say get them..I will come home soon and help you. Im not sure they are flattering and they definitely wont get you a boyfriend but they would be comfy for when you and I go and eat something fattening....like ice cream or a brownie.

I actually dont know what I am talking about because that isnt something we normally do together. But lets start.