The new JCrew catalog landed itself in my mailbox yesterday and to quote the Fabulous Rachel Zoe….
“I DIE”
The pictures I’m about to show you don’t do justice to the catalog itself. Whoever styled the catalog shoot did a FREAKIN-FABULOUS job.
Here’s what I’m drooling over….
1. Solid Knit Thandie Blazer 2. Shimmer Tweed Ruby Jacket 3. Calf Hair Belt 4. Bettina Cami 5. Dot Chifffon Betsy Wrap Cami 6. Cashmere Tipped Cardigan
7. Drapey Hammered Silk Skirt 8. Luxe Tweed Ballet Flats 9. Besty Wrap Cami 10. Petal Stream Tank 11. Distressed Denim Belt
12. Cashmere V-neck Cardigan, Vintage Cotton V-neck Tee, Metallic Sequined Bell Skirt, Vintage Military Belt 13. Merino Coquette Sweater
14. Infinity Cardigan, Calista Cami, Crystal Stud Belt, Refined Silk-Cashmere Wrap 15. Sequin Bow Ballet Flats 16. Softspun Sunset Dress
17. Dream V-neck Sweater, Distressed Denim Belt, Metallic Sequined Bell Skirt 18. Silk Scallopa Cami, Metallic Sequined Bell Skirt
Obviously the prices are a out-of-my league, but a girl can lust!
1 comment:
J.Crew can do no wrong! I'll take numbers 1-18 please! thanks! :)
Post a Comment