Well, it ended. The Hills finally ended. I knew it would happen sooner than later after Lauren left, but I can't believe it actually happened!
I for sure thought the last episode ever would have been at least an hour! Oh well....
and what about that ending? Kristen getting out of the car on set with Brody? Does that mean it was all fake?
Move on to the after show....
{btw the hosts are COMPLETELY obnoxious}
- Audrina and Justin Bobby: Hey J-B do you not get paid enough to buy pants that are long enough?? …And is that a gold front tooth?!
- Stephanie Pratt: I have to say...you have grown so much over the seasons and I kind of ended up liking you.....{only a little}, but your new boyfriend is...woof!
- and woooow.....Roxy?! in Hills episodes? That girl is gettin around! By the way did you know her parents are Holly Harper {Patricia Wettig} and David Caplan {Ken Olin} from Brothers and Sisters?
- Holly Montag: Oh girl you are a mess!
- Whitney: You really are fabulous!
- LO: You have and will always be my favorite!
- How bout that Spiedi montage? It's so crazy to think they were MOST of the drama on The Hills and they weren't there for the end of it. That would have been the BEST surprise ending!
- Kristin & Brody: Screw Avril...I kind of like Brody and Kristin together.....
- Lauren: Classy as always.
I can't believe its over......


No comments:
Post a Comment