July 19, 2010

ww.

What a weekend of celebration!

D got a job offer! We spent our FRIDAY night celebrating on the patio at The Mont, with some swirls and an order of chips and queso….really what is better?!

As of SATURDAY night Hannah and Chuck are Mr. & Mrs. Morgan! {This marked the end of my wedding season} It was a beautiful ceremony and a fabulous reception filled with good “home cookin” food such as mac ‘n cheese, fried chicken and okra, grilled cheese, and sliders! Oh and can’t forget the candy bar! YUM

We finished the celebration at VZD’s on Western with some old high school friends. It was so good to see everyone and catch up!

{I only took a couple of pictures throughout the night}

SUNDAY I recuperated by laying on the couch and hanging out with Danae. Cooking has seemed to be our weekend past time of late. We made one of Pioneer Woman’s “16 Minute Recipes” from last week, Beef and Bean Burritos. I’m not so sure we finished this meal in 16 minutes, but none the less it was quick, yummy, and satisfied our Mexican craving!

4784959605_c5713e9e4b  We also whipped up some of PW’s Pico de Gallo. I have to say it’s quite fabulous. If you make it, be sure to clean the seeds out of the jalapenos. No matter what PW says, it is just WAY too spicy with them!

460395800_7e2653ea4a{Pictures are all from PW’s website}

No comments: