July 26, 2010

ww.

This weekend marked the last eventful weekends of the summer! It was a bitter sweet end to the summer festivities. I’m happy to have nothing else planned, but sad that I won’t see everyone as much.

FRIDAY night we hung out old school style and had a cookout with the Tinsley’s at Mike’s parents house {It was also Courtney’s birthday so we celebrated that too!}. It was so much fun to sit by the pool and have the guys cook/entertain us.

Lane made all sorts of amazing dips and even some jalapeno poppers. “The Dude” {Evan, pictured above on the far left with Sally} made some great pepper burgers too. The guys were the only ones that swam and the last picture above is of Mike {finally after trying for 2 hours} landing on his back on to the raft. I miss nights like these!

 

SATUDAY was my parents’ 30th wedding anniversary party. I’m waiting on pictures from other people, because I of course didn’t think to take any myself until the very end of the night. I’ll do a full post on it later this week because it turned out better than I could have expected!

Here’s a sneak peak.

No comments: