July 8, 2010

fourth.

I had an eventful July 4th weekend this year. I won’t go into details, because they aren’t my details to give, but I was there for a friend who is going through one of the most difficult times in her life.

I became friends with her a short 4 months ago, but we instantly clicked and have become the best of friends.

I am a TRUE believer in “everything happens for a reason” and a TRUE believer that God puts you through things and puts people into your life at certain points for certain reasons.

My friends have been amazing to me over the past 6 months and I am only doing what any good friend does. But I believe my way of thanking my friends is by paying it forward and I will do WHATEVER I need to help her.

NOW ON TO THE 4TH.

It sure was a different fourth for me as I haven’t spent that weekend with my family since I was probably in High School, but I have to say we had quite a good time.

We had hamburgers, margaritas, fireworks, wine, and …..SPARKLERS {although the ones they sold me were a complete bust…stupid fireworks stand}

SDC11769-3

It was quite a fabulous fourth.

No comments: