July 30, 2010

design ditties.

There’s a few design ditties {yes, that’s my new name for them} I’ve been eyeing this week.
Reichel at Copy Cat Chic posted this ‘word rug’
BDrug1 It’s super girly, but I just love the feeling of it! Head over to her blog to see her cheaper find!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have completely fallen in love with this grasscloth wallpaper.
IMG_0522
Actually this whole room!
Janell @ Isabella and Max has done a fantastic redecorating her house. I love her Style!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stripes are just an easy and inexpensive way to add something to a room. If I was having a baby, this design would SERIOUSLY be in the run!
2008-10-27-domino2
Michelle at Second Street East has such great taste!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am L-O-V-ing this canvas! I think I might do this in my living room…
babs9_thumb[1]
Question is….what do I write?
Thank you High-Heeled Foot in the Door for this inspiration!

1 comment:

DGrace said...

Oh I like that too. I'm not their newest subscriber! You should definitely do the canvas, but write something in a foreign language and no one will know what it says. I'd prefer something like "f you mo-fo" over and over!