February 12, 2010

10.

10 things I can’t don’t want to live without…

1. Sadly a lot of my “can’t” live with outs are technology gadgets….image

2. My macbook (it’s the one thing I would grab in a fire)image

3. My TV. As sad as it is, it’s my relaxation at the end of the dayimage

4. And to go along with that TV, one of what I think is the MOST imageamazing inventions in the last 10 years…my DVR. Without it I would go thru hundreds of hours setting the timer on my VCR and hundreds of hours of VHS tapes

5. My William Rast jeans. They go with everything. Flats, heels, boots, dressy shirts, T-shirts, you name it!image

6. My Tall boots that only took me 2 years to find the PERFECT pair!image

7. My Chi straightner. It is so precious to me that I carry it on wherever I fly! It’s a must for a curly-haired gal!image

8. My Neutrogena lip gloss. Seriously put this on your lips every night and they’ll never be chapped again!image

9. The gym. It is my stress reliever! 

image

10. Most importantly….my friends. Without them my life would NOT be complete! (wish I had a picture with all of them together!)

image

image

 

 

 

 

 

 

and on a side note….this bright thing tried to pear thru the clouds today. My mind has drawn a blank on what it is because it’s been so long since I’ve seen it. it resembled this

image

{I NEED SUN}

No comments: