Here’s the dish for last week/this week.
PJR
This episode proved to be better than the last…Anthony SO deserved to win! However, if the model wasn’t Heidi Klum, Julia and I both agreed Ben should have won.
These were my favorites!
And as much as I loved Anna her outfit was atrocious! I would never purchase an outfit like that, let alone wear it on a cover of a magazine!
I can’t wait to see the cover next month!!!!
BACHELOR
- Does Jake REALLY need to cry every episode….I mean really. At this point it’s far past annoying.
- I was so surprised when Jake didn’t let Ali come back! How could the producers pass up such drama!! Guess they didn’t want a repeat of last season.
- It’s no surprise to anyone that the fantasy suites are used for {sexy time}, but did Vienna really have to walk out in “bridal” lingerie on national television?! I don’t want to be mean to her, but c’mon Jake you can do a LOT better than that.
- After seeing the previews for the finale, does anyone think he won’t pick either of them?! The previews portray that, but we all know The Bachelor is the king of showing the opposite of what happens!
- And for the first time in a long time I’m actually interested in watching “the women tell all” episode. Should be interesting……
KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS
This show is pure trashy TV, but I can’t help but watch it! Last night was part 1 of their season finale and OMG. Kortney is my favorite of the bunch and last night she proved why once again. Her boyfriend {baby daddy} was beyond belligerent. He made an ass out of himself in front of the entire nation! I can’t believe how rude he was to that waiter and to Kris. That’s no way to treat people.
Kortney is 8 months pregnant and instead of being an emotional mess she stayed so calm thru the whole ordeal. I laughed out loud when she picked up the phone to tell Scott he couldn’t get in because she changed the locks. She just straight up told him ‘you aren’t welcome, move back to New York, I don’t need you’ without even a tear. Her heart is so strong!
I wish mine was like that. I wish mine didn’t melt at the very thought of {him}. Maybe one day….
1 comment:
Kardashians is not trashy!!! Bruce sometimes reminds me of my poor dad :)I think they're pretty normal and such a fun family to watch. Love Kortney too :)
Post a Comment