February 8, 2010

ikea.

Lately a trip to IKEA has been a topic of conversation with many of my friends.
My lunch conversation with emily made me crave a little online browsing.
We though to ourselves, perfect…we’ll bring a truck…and then realized maybe that’s not such a good idea. It might be a little too enticing to bring home more than what we really need…..
Here’s some of my browsing picks….
image
How beautiful is this nightstand?!





image
I could totally use a few packages of these and for $9.99, how can you beat that?!



image
2 of these on my sofa table would be GORGEOUS!




image
I’ve been needing some new dinnerware. My current plates are from IKEA and I love them….but a tile floor and a clumsy person don’t mix well.

If you haven’t been to IKEA I highly suggest you go. You’ll be in a world of amazement. Their website doesn’t even do it justice! If only they had online shopping…..
actually….that’d probably be REALLY dangerous!

2 comments:

Emily @ EMILY POSTS said...

they DO have online shopping!

Unknown said...

There is one 30 minutes from my house... it's a problem!