I'm not catholic and normally I don't give up anything for lent, but since I'm changing my ways this year I thought, why not?!
I haven't been a BIG coke {and by "coke" I mean soda for you non-Oklahomans} drinker for the last few years. After reading and hearing about how bad they are for you I really tried to cut down. BUT I still manage to sneak one in every now and again. {usually as a reward for something that doesn't need rewarding}
Coke is really one of my only indulgences besides fast food and baked foods {cake, brownies, cookies, etc}. But let's be honest, it's not humanly possible for me to give those up. I'm not trying to be a failure my first time around at this!
So that is my plan. No coke {I'm a Pepsi/Coke girl} til Easter!
Let the countdown begin!

No comments:
Post a Comment