I think the Grammy's are my most favorite award show! I LOVE the performances!
Watching the red carpet is one of my favorite parts of ALL award shows, despite the annoying Jay Manuel on E!
2010 Grammy hot or not list:
HOT
Pink looked FABULOUS.
She couldn’t have looked anymore like a lady!
She tops my hot list!
the NOT nominees:
NOT
No one and I repeat NO ONE should wear what seams to be a leotard with a cover up on the red carpet.
What was her stylist thinking when they picked this out? I mean I know people want to be different…but c’mon!
NOT
Not sure who this poor girl is.
I guess she was going for a more cultural vibe.
NOT
UGH. I really can’t stand him.
That’s all
NOT
I’m fearful to admit, I love K$sha’s TiK ToK song, but I do.
However, her outfit, I’m not loving. I feel like it translate to gold digging ex stripper turned musician.
NOT
Forgive me for not knowing this…but why exactly were {snookie} and {the situation} at the Grammys?
Do they have musical talents? Maybe cause their show was on a music TV channel?
Either way her outfit is atrocious!
MY NOT PICK OF THE NIGHT is a tie. I just couldn’t decide.
Are there really words to say after seeing these images? I know they have to do it for the publicity, but wouldn’t you get tired of looking like crap?
and here’s my stumping questions of the night
Does she not look creepy here?
Why doesn’t she have hips?
Didn’t she have a child?
She has freakishly slim hips.
It’s scary looking!
My HOT performances of the night were
Beyoncé. Elton John & Lady Gaga. Zac Brown Band. Black Eyed Peas.
and did you hear? These two are engaged!
I love love love her!
But it feels like somewhat of a {lopsided} couple to me.
I guess the saying is true “If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything”
No comments:
Post a Comment