Well it’s time for another Dumb Ass of the Day award!
Since I’m the first person people see when they walk in to the office I’m usually the one to answer all the questionable questions.
I’ve been working here for 3 1/2 months now. I thought if you went to college you were at least somewhat intelligent. I thought that OU had raised their standards enough to weed out the lack of common knowledge. Well think again.
This award goes out to all of the students who come into the office (on the 4th floor) and ask where room 306 or room 822 is? REALLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Are college students REALLY this dumb now days? You can’t even figure out that 306 means it’s on the 3rd floor?!
822 = 8th floor
My response of “it’s on the 8th floor” is always combined with a “did you just really ask me that” face.
Maybe Dr. Boren needs to raise those standards just a notch higher…..
Thanks you for letting me rant. And thank you students for giving me something to laugh about on almost a DAILY basis!
No comments:
Post a Comment