oh Jake….Although I still think you are a fool, last night’s episode almost broke my heart. I felt so bad for Ali, I can’t believe she had to make that decision. I’ll give him a little bit of slack for his teary eyed escapades because it really was a break up in a weird sort of “only on The Bachelor” kind of way.
ok, so did anyone else think it was weird that Tenley did her “lyrical dance” to one of the most popular wedding march songs? I wonder if Jake knew that at the time….
What’s up with Jake’s facial hair? It looks like he can’t grow any on his chin….Time to shave buddy!
I’ve already heard the spoil alert so it’s not fun to pick who I think is going to win, but I think him and Tenley would make the best match.
and I just have to say Vienna….ewwwww
*********************************************************************************
And since I don’t like a post without pictures…..I’ll give you my laugh of the day
Yes…that’s right, her brake light lights up with her name.
{no worries. we were stopped at a light when I took this}
No comments:
Post a Comment