February 19, 2010

tiger.

Just watched Tiger Wood’s “press conference” and I’m at a loss.

From a PR stance, it was a good move. {even though he should have done it MONTHS ago} There were no unexpected questions, therefore it showed no unpreparedness by Tiger. It let him apologize publicly, so that was a positive.

BUT.

Gawd he sounded awful, maybe it was just because he was reading it from a paper. It was so robotic feeling and “rehearsed” {except he kept stumbling over his sentences so I felt he hadn’t read it very many times, but I’m sure I’d be nervous and fumbly too} But I do feel that he really wrote the speech and didn’t have someone else write it.

SO NOW WHAT.

What happens from here? He said he doesn’t know when he’llimage return to golf. The sport obviously needs him, but when he does return how will it go over? How will the fans at the tournaments react? How will he be mentally? Will he be able to come out and crush his competitors?Has he ruined his chances of passing Jack Nicholas’ 18 majors?

And then as their marriage is concerned, how does Elin trust him on the road? How could you ever trust him again knowing he slept with AT LEAST a dozen girls?

So many questions to ask, so many things to wonder…

-e

No comments: