I want a partner
I want a partner that can show and tell me he loves me as much as I love him
I want a partner who will stick with me thru the good and bad
Who will fight for us
I want a partner that will lead me when I need to be lead
Comfort me when I need to be comforted
Push me when I need to be pushed
Support me when I need support
We can’t take for granted what we have
We have to help each other
Respect each other
Make each other important
Make our relationship important
We have to be loving, and kind, and patient
We have to be best friends
We have to listen, we have to talk, we have to be honest
We have to believe in each other
We have to trust each other
I want to love someone with everything I have
I want to support them in their dreams, their goals, their struggles and their successes
I want go thru life with them together, travel the unknown with them
I want to take the leap of faith with them
I want to provide them with a warm home and unconditional love
I want to give them the intimacy they want and need
I eventually want a husband, I want that lifelong partnership
Relationships aren’t easy. They are hard. Marriage isn’t easy either. It’s even harder
There is always going to be a time when we don’t agree on a situation, ALWAYS
But we have to work TOGETHER to figure out a solution. We both have to compromise.
We can’t run away when the going gets tough
The unknown is scary. Not knowing where your life is headed or what the future will bring
You hope and you dream and you wish and you set goals
You take that leap of faith and trust and know that you will go thru it TOGETHER
1 comment:
I wish there was a "Like" button on blogspot! I would push it, if there was :)
Post a Comment