February 24, 2010

reality rewind.

This week has been so busy I’ve been piecing together the reality recap of last week…yes that’s right LAST week. I’ve FINALLY completed it!

PJR

image

I’m not a big fan of the style of Seth Aaron’s look, but the judges were right for the amount of time he had his outfits were AMAZING! That structured jacket was to die for! And when thinking about it, I’m sure most little girls would love an outfit like that and even more so the matching purse! Nice Job SA!

image

I wasn’t surprised that Janeane was out this round. She’s been needing to go for awhile now. Her outfits were something every day people were good, but this is a design show! We need some creativity, but she hasn’t been showing any for awhile!

THE BACHELOR

Just when I thought, “this episode will be good Jake can’t screw it up”. This phrase ended it all for me, what kind of man says “When we were sitting on that bench, my heart was crying”. WTF?! Are you sure you’re a man Jake? I hope to all get out that the producers told him to say that.

On to Rozlyn. I don’t know whether this girl is KOO-KOO or if the show is making something out of nothing. If she’s lying, how dare she swear on her child’s life! It seemed like it was excuse after excuse and all she could say was “absolutely not”. She probably used the word ‘absolutely’ 20+ times in her 5 minutes.

I am excited for the finale, however I’m going to scream if I think what’s going to happen does. And apparently it’s going to be dramatic. SURPRISE SURPRISE! I wonder if it’ll involve him leaning over and crying?!-e

 

No comments: