April 28, 2010

the abyss.

I read a blog last week {can’t for the life of me remember which one} that did a “What’s in my purse?” post and I thought how funny. She had some REALLY random things.

I’ve never been a “big purse” kind of gal, they just get too heavy and are always in the way.

A couple years ago {he} bought my my Coach beauty below. It looks small, but it can fit a TON of stuff in there! It’s nick- named “the abyss” because I always have to search for whatever I’m needing. ALWAYS!

So….here’s what’s in my purse {as of last night}

photo40

  1. Travel size lotion 
  2. bag of pens
  3. Benadryl {just in case someone has cats}
  4. My new wallet 
  5. Camera
  6. Lip stick/gloss/chap stick {didn’t even realize I had 5 until I did this…think that’s enough for 1 purse?}
  7. A brownie Cliff Bar {might get hungry at some point}
  8. My planner {it’s a life saver these days}
  9. Bottled water
  10. Random paper clip, some change, and some earrings
  11. Colgate Wisp
  12. USB drive {you never know when you might need one}
  13. and of course my phone

What’s in your purse? Anything completely random?

1 comment:

Julia. said...

agricultural biotechnology outlines, tampons, loose change, earrings, pocket shots.