April 28, 2010

City & Hills

I’ve realized over the last few years I have quite an addiction to reality TV. I blame it on my love of people watching. It is just so interesting to me to see how other people live their lives {even if some of it is fake}.

THE HILLS

I wasn’t surprised to hear this would be the last season of The Hills. It just hasn’t ever been as good without LC and Whitney on it. Dare I say too much drama?!

Airs Tuesdays At 10/9c

The previews for the premiere and the rest of the season are filled with drama. I LOVE IT!

Last nights episode was great. I couldn’t help but laugh at the scenes when Heidi was in Colorado. Her family’s reaction couldn’t have made for better TV. She looks beyond RIDICULOUS!!

Can’t wait for the season!

THE CITY

I love Whitney Port and I love the fashion on this show! However I cannot STAND Roxy or Olivia {love the way she looks in this picture…hilarious!}.

Airs Tuesdays At 10:30/9:30c

I’m  waiting for the day when Olivia gets fired from Elle. Hope it happens soon!

Whitney debuted her first collection at fashion week in this episode. Despite the few glitches in her show, I loved all of her designs; very her, very commercial. I didn’t get to see the very end, but I really hope she gets picked up in some retail stores!

Now that I’ve watched “Kell on Earth”, I love Kelly Cutrone even more! Hope she makes a lot of appearances this season!

No comments: