April 4, 2010

reunited and it feels so good.

Well. Soda and I were reunited earlier today and I must say it was an interesting encounter.
excuse the awful photo....

As good as it felt to finally have something I had cut out for 46 days, it didn't give me the satisfaction I was hoping for! It tasted bitter and the carbonation filled me to the brim! I could barely eat Easter Lunch! I'm really anxious to see if I will crave it now that I can have it!

Last night I finally got to see my good friend Jenny! She moved to England 6 months ago and is back in town for the few months leading up to her wedding! It was so fabulous to catch up with her and to hear about her new adventures! 

Our other good friends Lauren and Hannah joined us {along with some other favorite friends} and we stayed out WAY later than anticipated! But it was SOO worth my headache the next morning! 

Love you girls to pieces!

{apparently I didn't feel that make up was needed all weekend}

No comments: