April 27, 2010

sunny delight.

I was never much of a reader….still not. But There is nothing better than sitting by the pool, listening to some tunes, and reading a good book.
I’m terrible at finishing books during the winter. If I’m going to snuggle up on the couch it’s to watch my TV shows…not read a book. HOWEVER, the summer is a different story. I whiz thru them laying by the pool for hours and hours on the weekends.
These showed up on my door this weekend.

I’ve become quite the fan of Chelsea Handler lately. I’m almost always in bed by 10 to watch her show before I fall asleep. The round table discussions usually have me bent over in laughter.

I’m starting with her first book and hope to have the last of the three read by the end of summer. I think that can be done! Can’t wait to start them! When’s the sun coming out next?
Stay tuned for the reviews!

No comments: