April 23, 2010

mothers day.

So my mothers birthday and Mothers Day are only a few weeks apart. It’s not only hard on the bank account, but it’s hard on my brain. Picking out a present for her is like having teeth pulled at the dentist.
She's one of those people that has everything she needs. Will go get what she wants. and is VERY picky about presents.
We are COMPLETE opposites. Like seriously can't get any more opposite, so finding a present for her is difficult.
She thinks flowers are a waste of money because they die in a matter of weeks
She doesn’t usually want clothes because she never goes out and only wears warm-ups to work
She spends ALL of her extra time in the yard, but doesn’t need anything new for it
She doesn’t like to buy new things for the house; she redoes furniture from garage sales
She doesn’t cook very often. She doesn’t like candy.
see where I'm going with this......
So I'm at a loss this year. Just completely at a loss.
The last few years I’ve done wine, gift cards to Lowe’s, and a couple clothing items…..I can’t do that again….
So far I’ve come up with this.Job Well Done Bouquet®
Really lame? Who doesn’t like fruit though?
HELP!

No comments: