This last season of OU basketball had to be one of the MOST disappointing seasons in a VERY long time!
We came into the season with a 2009 elite eight appearance, 2 McDonald's All-American recruits, and a top 20 ranking.
We flopped majorly. I mean MAJORLY. it was the first less than 500 season in 20 years!
I love coach Capel, but I do not know what happened. {You can’t recruit SOLELY on talent} This team just NEVER had any cohesiveness. It was almost painful to watch at times.
After the painful season that was full of team conflict and off the court issues we hit the post season.
They started dropping like flies.
Ryan WrightGRADUATING- Steven Pledger
- TJ Franklin
- Andrew Fitzgerald
Tony CrockerGRADUATINGTommy Mason-GriffinDRAFT {trying}Willie WarrenDRAFTOrlando AllenDRAFT {trying}- Ryan Randolph
Tiny GallonDRAFT {trying}- Kyle Hardrick
- Cade Davis
Ray WillisDRAFT {trying}Beau Gerber
We have no center. no point guard. and 7 scholarship spots open.
June 24 should be interesting. I have a feeling only 1 of our guys will get drafted and I’m not really sure how high he’ll even go.
I’m not even sure who we have signed for next year…at this point…does it really matter?
No comments:
Post a Comment