April 15, 2010

dreaming.

Even though it’s been warm out, I’ve still been craving a beach vacation.

I want to go here….

Isla Mujeres, Mexico

Why there you ask? {He} and I went there for one night when we were in Mexico 2 years ago. A good friend of mine was getting married there, and we happened to be in Cancun on the night of their “welcome dinner”.

We went a few hours early to explore this little island. It was fabulous! We only saw a very small portion of the island due to time restraints, but it was so quaint. From the mini streets, to the stores, to the restaurants, it was just perfect.

Just a few weeks ago, Julia returned from a mini-vacay there with some of her girlfriends. They had such a great time and told me even more about the island and now I’m dying to go back!

 

Sadly it won’t be in the cards this year…I’ll put back on my pj’s and keep dreaming

No comments: