April 5, 2010

easter present.

What does this combination get you?
this.....

Yes, this year my Easter present was a HORRIBLE sunburn. and I mean HORRIBLE! I think the worst I've EVER had!  The pictures don't do it justice, but you can see the contrast in skin color on my arm.

Who would have thought that 2.5 hours in the early April sun on a 85 degree day would do this! Terrible!

I hate sunburns for multiple reasons
  • I despise Aloe Vera Gel. {the smell, the texture, the feeling on your skin}
  • The fact that I'm now even MORE freezing cold than I normally am.
  • I can't wear my seat belt the correct way.
  • Clothes hurt.
  • Taking showers burns like hell .
  • And I just look like an idiot!
    I can't tell you how many STRANGERS made comments to me about how much sun I got! So humiliating! I'll definitely be using the sunscreen next time I'm out!


    I'm downloading Tiger news conference as I write...tune in tomorrow for my thoughts!

    1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    hahah! Welcome to my life! Now, among other reasons, maybe you understand why i do not tan EVER or go outside without sunblock :)