Dear Mr. Madden,
I was so excited on that beautiful day in March when I found the PERFECT black pumps at your store in Las Vegas. Not too much of a pointed toe and not too much of a heel, just perfect in ALL areas.
The first time I wore them it was like magic; The most comfortable 9 hours I’d spent in heels for quite some time.
I wore them out to dinner one night, sitting at a table for 4 hours talking and laughing and drinking wine. Then, I stood up to leave. Something was off as I took my first step. I looked down and found this. Oh the sadness that ran across my face. I laughed it off, made it home, and went straight to bed.
I woke up the next morning in quite the angry mood remembering what had happened with my shoe. First thing I did was call your 1-800 customer service number. Surprisingly my call was promptly answered by the nicest woman; however, she told me I had to deal with the store to make a return.
I waited another hour for the store in Vegas to open and was greeted by the store manager. I told him what had happened and he was SOOO incredibly helpful. He instantly faxed me a shipping label {free for me?! even better!}. I copied my receipt, took my shoes and shipping label to UPS and they shipped it off.
A week later I got a phone call from your store telling me a brand new pair in my size had already been set aside and because of the inconvenience they would be shipping my shoes Next Day Air {again free for me!}.
Those shoes showed up on my door step today and the new pair feels just as perfect as the old pair did.
I just wanted to thank you Mr. Madden for teaching your employees to handle customer issues with such grace, generosity, and an overall awesome attitude. It seriously could not have been a better experience and I will be adding more Maddens to my already growing collection of 6 pairs. {That’s about half of the shoes I own}
Sincerely,
A forever future buy of Steve Madden Shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment