April 21, 2010

magic.

Magic Bullet = Some of the best $50 ever spent

We purchased one last year and spent the first few weeks of ownership searching online for the PERFECT morning smoothie recipes.

Here’s my winner.

Over the past few months, I have found the right layering formula for the perfect smoothness.

  • 1 peeled and cut in to 4’s KIWI
  • 1 cup of MILK {I’m a Skim drinker}
  • 2 Tbsp of FROZEN ORANGE JUICE CONCENTRATE
  • 1 scoop of PROTEIN POWDER
  • 1 cup of FROZEN STRAWBERRIES {I usually just fill the rest of the cup}

photo7

photo8

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I found the recipe on Yahoo’s Health Section. It’s by David Zinczenko, author of the Eat This, Not That series.

Breakdown:  353 calories and 12g protein; Keeps you full for HOURS!

I make my smoothie and lunch every night before bed…Here’s what’s in the fridge today.

Spring Salad mix with grilled chicken and Light Caesar Vinaigrette Dressing!

photo14 photo12

 

 

 

 

 

This is my AMAZING find to the right. I LOVE Caesar dressing, but not the calories that come with it. This Little bottle is the perfect mixture of Caesar taste with vinaigrette consistency and 60 calories per 2 Tablespoons. Straight up awesome!

No comments: