Well. Wedding season has OFFICIALLY began. From last weekend to the last weekend in July I have 4 open weekends, 2 of which are Memorial Day and Fourth of July weekends, the rest are filled with events {mostly wedding related}.
But you know what, I’m COMPLETELY excited about it! I love weddings, I love getting people gifts, I love excuses to drink, reasons to celebrate love, and really just parties in general.
Sure…it’s nice to have a weekend to do nothing, but about a quarter into that weekend I’m wishing I had something to do….
This past weekend was weekend #1
Friday I spent the evening chatting and finishing up wedding invitations with Evan, Danae, and her MOH Anne.
Envelope stuffing. wine. rsvp numbering. pizza. stamping. girl talk. brainstorming. laughter. budget tutorials. did I mention wine?
I stayed well after the invitations were finished and didn’t leave till 1am….Late by our old people standards! I had so much fun spending time with the two of them! {doesn’t happen often this close to finals!}
and BTW Evan….TEBOW SUCKS! Always has….always will.
Saturday was a whirlwind! I had two showers to attend {thankfully just down the street from each other} for two wonderful couples.

Both went fabulous despite the nasty weather!
Next weekend is non-wedding related…Norman Music Festival 3 is taking place. Our office is having a Poker Run before the festival starts, I’m hoping to come out the winner of $100.
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment